GB-37 1:24 Hawker Hurricane I - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The fuselage halves have been joined together and it went very smoothly. Very little putty if any will required. I will know more after I lightly sand the seams.

IMG_0003.JPG

I have the feeling however that when it comes time to join the wing to the fuselage a fair bit of putty will be required judging by the test fitting. Although it does not show here there is a very noticeable gap along the starboard joint. Not enough for plastic card but definite putty worthy.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Hey all. I have not been to the bench since the middle of March and there is no way I will finish this in time. I just seem to be in a funk when it comes plastic right now. So much going on outside of the house the past while the model.sits still as seen in my March 17th post. I will pick away when time and desire collide.
Sorry to disappoint but I don't want to force it when I am.not feeling it.

Same with me Jeff. I was able to finish my Emil just in time but can't even think of starting a kit for GB38. And no stomach for getting back to my Fairey Battle which is still sitting there glaring at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back