GB-37 1:24 Hawker Hurricane I - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

No problem - PM on the way.
 
The fuselage halves have been joined together and it went very smoothly. Very little putty if any will required. I will know more after I lightly sand the seams.

IMG_0003.JPG


I have the feeling however that when it comes time to join the wing to the fuselage a fair bit of putty will be required judging by the test fitting. Although it does not show here there is a very noticeable gap along the starboard joint. Not enough for plastic card but definite putty worthy.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG


Cheers,

Jeff
 
Looking good
 
Me too. Putty is my last resort.
 
Work?
 
It's looking real nice Jeff
 
Hey all. I have not been to the bench since the middle of March and there is no way I will finish this in time. I just seem to be in a funk when it comes plastic right now. So much going on outside of the house the past while the model.sits still as seen in my March 17th post. I will pick away when time and desire collide.
Sorry to disappoint but I don't want to force it when I am.not feeling it.
 
Same with me Jeff. I was able to finish my Emil just in time but can't even think of starting a kit for GB38. And no stomach for getting back to my Fairey Battle which is still sitting there glaring at me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back