GB 37 Discussion (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Same here. 1984 to 1985, nice summers, parachuting every weekend, watch 'Magnum' and 'The A Team' after two or three freefall jumps, then down to the pub with the lads and lasses, and back to the airfield for a BBQ !

Just ordered this for it. $10 and free shipping, but it's coming from Korea so it's going to take a while to get here.

s-l500.jpg

Well, I guess it'll have to stop to re-fuel a couple of times at least !
Quite a coincidence, as I very nearly built the same subject about 10 years ago, just because I liked the colour scheme !
After seeing a 'Loach' at at one of the Duxford shows, I quite fancy doing a Viet Nam version, but I already have far too many projects planned, and un-built kits piling up !

forgive me I'm going to ask for some help, I have a messer Bf110 c / d from italeri a1 / 72, for this GB I would like to do but it turns out that the caponi has lost me a few days looking for all stores to put it but not the encounter some would have there some that I will not use even if this badly grated or in poor condition to be able to do it in a vacuoform in acetate but I need to have a mold to make it since I do not find any injected or in vacuoform.

in advance, thank you very much for your help

Sorry Sergio but your translation is using "caponi" but I don't understand what part that would be. I understand you are looking for a Bf-110 component to use as a mould but I don't understand what "caponi" is referring to.

Could be. I was under the impression he's using a translator software. In any event, If it's a 1/72 canopy, I don't have one unfortunately. Would be hard to carve one out of balsa wood though.

I see. But it wouldn't IMHO. It is quite easy to make a balsa stamp and wrap a warmed up sheet of clear plastic.

Last edited:
Yes, lets make it official.

GB 37 will start Feb 1 and go to Sunday June 3. The theme will be split into 1) Helicopters of any period and 2) Military aircraft in service during the Battle of Britain period (beginning of July 1940 to end of October 1940).

Judging will not be split but will consider entries from both categories.

Participants should do their research if intending to enter a non-Battle of Britain aircraft in category 2 to be able to show that their entry served in the specified time frame. Please don't make the judges do your research for you!

Alles klar?
So the plane and serial # served in that time frame correct?

if the subject that the dosello wrote badly I a fault of mine.
for once it does not pass through a translator I made this erratum.

In truth, I was looking for a mold to make a silicone mold and then clone it into resin to use it as a mold for the vacuum table.

by someone knows what company produces it as pavla models or so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back