GB-56 1/48 P-38 F/G - Thunderbolts and Lightnings

Nice work.
 
Seems like you are on track to be submitting on time. Looking great.
 
Well, this build just crashed and burned. Henry munched down some fiddly bits I had saved off in a bowl. I am not sure what is missing yet. I know the turbochargers are gone, the seat, the radios, and some landing gear bits. I know there is more, but it will take me more than a few days to reconcile what is missing against the instructions. Labs, it's not just a pronoun, it can be a verb as well. Yeah, I got Labbed.
 
1675884534388.gif
 
My dog ate it. Yeah, right!!!
 
Yeah, there's always that! My recollection, after having had a couple, the don't 'munch', they 'gobble. So there may be some usable bits in that 'pile'?
Yeah, munch was inaccurate. He doesn't even gobble. It seems he INHALES things.

I have to keep reminding myself that he is still a puppy at 10 months old. A 70lb puppy. I am not MAD about this. Of course, I am not happy.
 
Wow.....that's...interesting....from start to the solution......:oops:
 
They can be fiddley buggers.
But you are doing great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back