**** DONE: GB-57 1/72 Blenheim MK1 - WW2 Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well It's full blown panic mode now ! Well I've had time to finish up the cockpit so now it's a matter of picking out the details. Next actually assembling the model. The fuselage has nice recesses panel lines and the wings have raised panel lines so some scratching and scrubbing, Engines are painted up ready to rev. Should be smooth sailing from here. I don't have the exact colours for the exterior so I may have to wing that, should hear back from my hobby store in a day or two.

Blenheim MK1 (31)r.jpg

And here we go with the picture being posted 90 degrees out of whack to which I have no Idea ? You talking to a guy who just grew used to a blinking 12 on his VCR !

Blenheim MK1 (34)r.jpg

Blenheim MK1 (35)r.jpg

Well It's full blown panic mode now ! Well I've had time to finish up the cockpit so now it's a matter of picking out the details. Next actually assembling the model. The fuselage has nice recesses panel lines and the wings have raised panel lines so some scratching and scrubbing, Engines are painted up ready to rev. Should be smooth sailing from here. I don't have the exact colours for the exterior so I may have to wing that, should hear back from my hobby store in a day or two.

View attachment 722267

And here we go with the picture being posted 90 degrees out of whack to which I have no Idea ? You talking to a guy who just grew used to a blinking 12 on his VCR !

View attachment 722268

View attachment 722269
That level of detail almost begs for a fuselage cutout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back