GB 59 - WW2 Pacific Theater of Operations (PTO) - Aug 1, 2023 to Dec 3, 2023

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm looking forward to this build.
IMG_1512.jpeg

Cheers guys!

Don, if I can finish a GB entry, it will be marvellous! :)

Geo, ordered a DEAD design (terrible name that) masking set for that - definitely didn't want to spend days measuring and cutting masks!
I just used Dead Design on my 1:48 ki-45. A couple were a tad small but could be fixed with Tamiya tape. Very similar to Eduard masks

Cheers guys!

Don, if I can finish a GB entry, it will be marvellous! :)

Geo, ordered a DEAD design (terrible name that) masking set for that - definitely didn't want to spend days measuring and cutting masks!
Hey don't fill lonesome, I figured if I can't finish this, next GB is Zombies, how can you lose maybe six months to finish but you finish!

Hello,
Lots of choices for me in my list of Pacific Aces: P-47D "Kearby", P-38 "Bong", "Johnson" or "Robbins", F4U "Aldrich", "Boyington", "Hanson" or "Walsh ", several Ki-43-Is and Ki-43-IIs "Anabuki", "Kuroe", "Sakagawa", "Sasaki" or "Sumino", Ki-61 "Takeuchi", A6Ms "Nishizawa", "Iwamoto", "Okumura", "Sakai" or "Sugita", N1K2 "Sugita"...
My first selection will be the choice of models that I don't yet have in my showcase, such as F4us, Ki-43s, Ki-61s and N1K2s. I'm thinking... :rolleyes: :-k

Hello,
Lots of choices for me in my list of Pacific Aces: P-47D "Kearby", P-38 "Bong", "Johnson" or "Robbins", F4U "Aldrich", "Boyington", "Hanson" or "Walsh ", several Ki-43-Is and Ki-43-IIs "Anabuki", "Kuroe", "Sakagawa", "Sasaki" or "Sumino", Ki-61 "Takeuchi", A6Ms "Nishizawa", "Iwamoto", "Okumura", "Sakai" or "Sugita", N1K2 "Sugita"...
My first selection will be the choice of models that I don't yet have in my showcase, such as F4us, Ki-43s, Ki-61s and N1K2s. I'm thinking... :rolleyes: :-k

Agree regarding Bong, Hanson and Johnson....

3231666972_029ffc4a10_c.jpg

220px-Robert-M-Hanson.jpg

b8m09s5qvar51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back