Geedee's (and everyone else's) 'OMG, I forgot the colour !' Warbirds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Three from some playing around with photoshop today.

Attachments

• DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0219.jpg
    DSC_0219.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC_9627.jpg
    DSC_9627.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 86
Ok Gary big confession I have not looked through this thread before today (what a twat) you have some great shots mate mono chrome is my favourite medium but I have had limited success converting to digital with it so your thread has been of great value. This is only MHO but I dont think digital mono at the moment has as fuller tonal range as Silver Halide film did but it is getting closer.
I really enjoyed your shots some of which are really cracking and to hard to pick a favourite one but on page one the close hauled Spite duo is great Gary.
Out of Erics usual parade of fantasitic shots the Moth blew my socks off (superb)
Thanks for the super thread Gary I shall now go and beat myself with a hawthorn twig for not looking before.

Isn't that the Spanish Ha-1109?
Yes. HA-1112-M1L Buchon (literally, "big throat"), which is both a male dove or a pelican in Spanish. It first flew 29 March 1954. The 1112-M1L was equipped with the 1,600 hp Rolls-Royce Merlin 500-45[7] engine and Rotol propeller.[8] This engine required the addition of a deep chin intake, whence the name Buchón. Thanks to you and Wikipedia.

Which B-17 is in the forground on page 1 of this thread? I do not remmember the DS markings.

DBII

Pink Lady.....pic 12 first page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back