Geedee's (and everyone else's) 'OMG, I forgot the colour !' Warbirds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LOL @ Gary...the Albatross does look like an antenna fob from that perspective!

As far as the jet being an L-39, cool! I'm not too familiar with them, that's why I was having to ask. At first glance, I thought it was a F-5 but didn't look right! :lol:

Thanks for the info, Eric, and the photos are excellent!

Cool history behind the Albatros, and it's a good looking little ship, thanks for the link, Eric!

A while back, I grabbed a shot looking out of the radio operator's skylight on Nine-O-Nine when it was in town.

Thought it would be kind of fun to do a little "editing", like add some clouds, prop blur, etc. and give it a "vintage photo" look! :)

Attachments

• B-17_window.jpg
    B-17_window.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 99
Here's a "period" photo of an A6M3...ironically, the exact same aircraft as in Eric's photo :lol:

Taken yesterday on the ramp at Redding Airport, it was one of many that didn't turn out well, but sure made a good subject for a little "aging"...

Attachments

• IMGP7879-aged.jpg
    IMGP7879-aged.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thanks!

I may try and "vintage up" that photo with the Mitchel and the Zero...

I wasn't too happy with that one...but getting a photo with an A6M right on the tail of a B-25 is rare, so I'll take it no matter how crappy it came out! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back