Geedee's fave pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
...is it just me or does Gary look anything but English? Every time I see his picture I think, "Hey, there is that Dude from Southern California!" No offense. You just seem "tanner" then any English man I've seen.

PS Love the B-17 and the huge hand!

Great shots Gary. Thank you, I wish there was a military field nearby but no such luck!

Cheers mate.

You may not have an airfield near by, but, you do have the Iron Horse to take rainy day shots of. Think of the shots you can get off the side of some of the railroad traffic you've been taking piccie of. One of your shots in an earlier thread...the engine on its own..., would look outstanding with raindrops caught on the engine sides in close-up, and also, look for big puddles to get reflection shots in.

Go to it, and show us your results

Cheers mate.

You may not have an airfield near by, but, you do have the Iron Horse to take rainy day shots of. Think of the shots you can get off the side of some of the railroad traffic you've been taking piccie of. One of your shots in an earlier thread...the engine on its own..., would look outstanding with raindrops caught on the engine sides in close-up, and also, look for big puddles to get reflection shots in.

Go to it, and show us your results

Hopefully in a few weeks I'm going to head up to Roanoke, VA. to the Transportation Museum and get some photos of the old steam locomotives, hopefully.

Thought I'd start a thread to show off some of my fave pics that I've taken over the past few years.

Mostly aviation orientated...lots of Mustang shots...with a smattering of jets, bikes, and just plain pics that I think are better than the rest of the ones I have taken.

There will be the odd humurous shot....I think they're funny.... such as an unidentified B17, a world exclusive of an inverted hover..and a few family shots

Noticing your 'Heritage' pic - I will be at DM March 5-8 as all the warbird show pilots combined with USAF F-22/16 and 15 show pilots - as they brief, fly, debrief and tighten up each successive day until graduation.

I'll take my camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back