Germans crying in their beer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3 said:
Its a known fact that Americans have a more sophisticated view of food, beer, wine, woman and sports than the Europeans. Only other country I know thats like us are our Aussie friends.
And I bet the more sophisticated ones are found on the Jerry Springer Show!! :rolleyes:

Guys, forget about all that crap you drink in the US, that ain't no beer...
731-400x500.jpg

Its a known fact that Americans have a more sophisticated view of food, beer, wine, woman and sports than the Europeans.

'ang on just where is it a well known fact? if you could take a woman for a meal anywhere in the world, money no object, you'd take her to Mac Donalds would you? America's the last place i'd go for any meal, again, just where is this well known fact so well known?

Dont take me wrong. The US has great food. I love Prime Rib, I love a good Porterhouse steak, I love a good American Hamburger every once in a while. But the food that people like syscom tend to call exotic (which I just tend to call good food) is way more tastey and good. I find food from France, Italy, Germany, India, Spain, Portugal all tastes better. It is way more flavorable and leaves me way more satisfied.

I am just not sophisticated like syscom I guess, since I am way more cultured than he ever will be. :lol:

The great chefs of the world eventually come to America and fuse their national cuisine with other cuisines from around the world. America is not just white european foods.

i don't know if that's true or not but a foreign dish prepared in America's a foreign dish still, not an american one..........

syscom3 said:
The great chefs of the world eventually come to America and fuse their national cuisine with other cuisines from around the world. America is not just white european foods.

And as a citizen of the US and a soldier in the US Army I am telling you this: The US is not everything nor is everything in the US or that comes from the US the best in the world.

Once you come to that conclusion you can then call yourself a cultured person and enjoy the good things in life.

syscom3 said:
They come here and open up resturants to make lots of money!!!!

Ive traveled around the world, tasted the food, the beer, the woman and toured the museums.

And Ive concluded that the USA has the best beer and best food. And the woman are beautifull, although they have attitudes.

:lol:

While I drink my cold budweiser, I get a kick on how rabid and foaming at the mouth some of you get

:lol:

I still havent figured out how you figure Bud tastes like piss. Have you tasted pee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back