Germans crying in their beer (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A friend came over with beer not a smart friend but its its cold and called beer

Attachments

• IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 96
syscom3 said:
Are you all trying to say "friends dont let other friends drink Budweiser"?

:lol:
never thought of it that way I was just looking at the alcohol content and thought that it beat lemonade (not by much)when the temp is 33c

syscom3 said:
Lemonade? You like lemonade?

Send me some money and I will ship you fresh lemons from my tree. I have too many of them..
I'd probably do that if I knew you would not be irresponsible with the loot and buy Bud:lol:

pbfoot said:
no i just never turn down people bearing gifts

I hope your friend doesn't turn up with 18" strap on wrapped up in pretty paper and tied with a pink bow.

Twitch said:
A good example of marketing strategy is Heinekin. A rather plain brew that Americans were brainwashed into believing is the best imported beer of all time!

While I am not a big fan of Heinekin and prefer not to drink it, I still find it better than most American Beers.

I tend to judge beer by the after taste, the longer lasting the after taste the worse the beer. Of the British ales I rate Spitfire, 6X and Badger. Only have 6X in Wiltshire though, the further away you get the more eggy it becomes, we have often ended up dubbing 6X 6eggs!

Tiger said:
I hope your friend doesn't turn up with 18" strap on wrapped up in pretty paper and tied with a pink bow.
as long as she brought her friend i think I could be tempted to watch and you are correct as per the after taste its what makes or breaks a beer in my mind

Nonskimmer said:
Hmmm, I dunno. Heineken tastes pretty sh*tty too. You can't even give it away around here.

I agree tat it is not the greatest tasting. I too find it quite shitty but compared to Budweiser or Coors it is a step above them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back