Germans crying in their beer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You guys are so rabidly anti-bud, I suspect youre afraid of the truth! Deep down in your hearts, I bet your privatley thinking..."maybe syscom is correct".

:lol:

syscom3 said:
You guys are so rabidly anti-bud, I suspect youre afraid of the truth! Deep down in your hearts, I bet your privatley thinking..."maybe syscom is correct".
NO - We know how bad it is! Just thinking about it well... uh oh - urub, urggggh, urrrrrg,
puke1.jpg

No Bud has no taste and is for the tasteless beer drinkers. Most of these millions of people that drink Bud are beer drinkers in the US that have no taste for beer because they have not had a good decent quality beer with taste and filling. The other ones around the world try it and dont like it...

You will not find a person over here in Europe who truely likes Bud, because it is crap....

You are just in denial or have not real taste for beer and dont know what quality is and what real flavor is.

Ive traveled around the world and have sampled many beers.

Bud is consistently the best.

People in Europe dont like it because they think if its American beer, then it must be bad. Just like the French thinking Californian or Aussie wines as being sub standard.

Put a blindfold on your average beer drinker and have them sample a wide array of beers, its inevitable they will pick the budweiser as being the best.

Put a blindfold on your average beer drinker and have them sample a wide array of beers, its inevitable they will pick the budweiser as being the best.
Not likely sys, not unless they are used to, and enjoy drinking piss, I mean bud...

If u put a glass of Pissweiser next to glasses of Red Stripe, Negra Modelo, Harp and NewCastle, there is no way I would choose Bud as anything other than the most watered down, bland tasting piss out of the group....

Absolutly wrong sys.

I am being 100% honest with you here. The Germans dont like Budweiser because it is low quality and tastes like **** not because it is American. There are several US beers that Germans think is okay but not Budweiser.

Also if you were to blindfold me I promise you that I would be able to tell which beer is Budweiser out of any beer and tell you that it is crap, especially if you put out on the table with any Germany, Czech, British or Irish beer.

Sorry syscom but you are 100% wrong with you thoughts on Budweiser and the rest of the world liking it. You are living in your own world here and the rest of the world does not agree with you, sorry. It really really is a minority that likes Bud in the world.

I don't hate Bud because of the taste so much. I don't like it because it isn't beer. It don't do a damn thing for me unless I drink a case of the stuff. When I want a beer, I'll drink a beer. Simple.

Plus it tastes like sh*t. ;)

Ya know chappies back in the day there was NO imported beer in the US to compare Bud, Falstaff, Pabst and Stag with. Never heard of a couple of those I'll wager. The world of beer only became exploited due to marketing and advertising. Before that no one in the 1950s really gave a damn about what came from offshore. The expense was prohibitive for the average Joe working man anyhow so it didn't matter how good it tasted.

Beers like Budweiser and Coors are average beers for average guys. The average guys that supported the American beer industry for decades before it became chic to import beer and flaunt it after you'd been favorably impressed by an ad agency's campaign to get market exposure. There are lots of imported beers available in the US now that aren't all that hot either but they perceived as such due to the conditioning of ads and a more favorable import tarrif.

Unfortunately there is a misnomer of "if it's imported it must be good," just like British cars once were perceived.
beer.gif

Grin-Nod.gif

Hey, I for one don't give a sh*t where it comes from. If it's crap, it's crap, that's all there is to it. :dontknow:

A lot of Canadian "beers" fall into the same category, as far as I'm concerned.

sadly Twitch all the Beers you mentioned from the USA fall into the same catergory which is :

US Beer = Piss

give me a German Weissen any day over any US product. Even the US wines have no distinction

Theres plenty of US micro-brews that exceed the quality and taste of the foreign brands.

And for a great tasting mass production beer, available across the world, at a good price, it is BUDWEISER!!!!!!!!

Tens of millions of consumers cant all be wrong. The customer is always right. If it tastes good, it sells.

8)

we have been poisoned by piss sys plain and simple and our stuff is terrible. Americans don't know jack squat about Gemran bier and 9/10th's have never been to Germany/Austria nor to a good German deli

First of all 90% of the so called import beer that is brought into the US is crap beer that the people over here would not even drink. Look at Becks. It is **** and no self respecting German beer drinker (which is 99% of the population) would drink that crap and rate it only a notch above Budweiser.

Second of all that 10s of millions are mostly Americans which lets face it as Erich said dont know crap about beer.

Third Budweiser really is crap and is no good.

Taste = Piss
Quality = Piss
Color = Piss

Therefore it is Piss.

Here is the definition of Budweiser from the Urban Dictionary:

Budweiser

The name of a high quality Czech beer brewed in Ceske Budejovice (formerly Budweis), that subsequently had it's name ****ing jack moved by piss water loving american red necks who turned this once primo brand into one of the worlds most effective displays of brewing incompetence. Enjoyed by millions Nascar enthusiast across the country.

Bra, pick up some Budweiser. I can drink like ****ing 12 of those and still be sober. ****, I may even get it up while banging my cousin. Of course, only after watching Dale Earnhardt drive in circles.

What do people who partake in "golden showers" and people who drink bud have in common?

They both like drinking piss! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back