Germans crying in their beer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I bought a Budweiser after work today. I got home, walked in the back yard (where I usually sit down and drink a nice cold beer on a hot day), opened up the bottle of Budweiser, and then I lifted it up and poored it onto the ground. Man that was refreshing!

No **** I actually did this.

I can believe it. Here is a picture of me drinking a real beer (note to syscom it is not Budweiser) at a fest in Nurnberg a couple of weeks ago with some friends of me and my wife (my wife is taking the picture).

Attachments

• 1 Liter of real beer.JPG
    1 Liter of real beer.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 100
Ja and notice to all how those Mass are held with the hand as well ......... etiquette folks, etiquette, besdies their freakin heavy with all that good brew mit foam

Negra Modelo is almost as good as Bud.

Not many people know that many of the famous Mexican beers got their starts from German brewers who migrated to Mexico a century ago.

lesofprimus said:
Another slanderous, outrageous comment like that sys and u'll get an official 30% warning....

Pure blasphemy....

I don't think Sys ever puked in his life. That includes from a flu, food poisoning or bad beer. That's why he likes Bud! :evil4:

Well I don't drink Bud, I instead smoke it.

But, really... Look, the American Bud is a stolen Czech brand, which itself is recognised as one of the World's best beers. Czech and German beers are simply the best ones, none other can compete with them. Actually German beercan't compete with the Czech beer but they are the World's no's 1 and 2.

While I can no longer drink for health reasons I do remember it semi-fondly. One of the best things about good liquor is the aroma. Inhaling Bushnell's or Jack Daniel's radiance is super.
Alcy.gif

Do you mean Bushmills, not Bushnells?

Bushmills is really great.

And Pisis the American Bud does not compare anywhere to the Czech Bud. The Czech bud is great and the American Budweiser is just plane crap and only people with no real taste for decency like it.

Oh and Syscom the request you made for Bavarian pics is almost ready. I have not searched through my pics yet but we did a really cool flight to the Alps today just to do some sight seeing and got some great pics of Neuschwanstein Castle in the Alps. As soon as my battary recharges I will start the pic thread for you.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
And Pisis the American Bud does not compare anywhere to the Czech Bud. The Czech bud is great and the American Budweiser is just plane crap and only people with no real taste for decency like it.
So true Adler, but then the real thing is usually better than any imitations... Why when there are so many better beers than Bud around do you have to drink it??? It doesn't make sense to me.

Every day, millions of beer drinkers pick Bud over the other brands, cause they know it tastes good and you get good value for the money!

The consumer is always right!

syscom3 said:
Every day, millions of beer drinkers pick Bud over the other brands, cause they know it tastes good and you get good value for the money!

The consumer is always right!

NO BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP AND THEY TOO NEVER PUKED! :evil4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back