Germans crying in their beer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Christ, everybody all over the world just pays their money and takes their choice. If somebody likes Heinekin, Asahi, Corona or whatever let 'em drink it. Who cares? Unless you're buying the beer you got no say say in what they drink.
Cheers! Buuuuuurrrrrrrp!
beer.gif

Beer-Chug.gif

Syscom here is some with sense (from above link):

"One German is so upset that Bud is the official beer of the World Cup that he's set up a website where people from around the world can ***** about sucky American beer. It's under construction, and there's not much up there right now (with the exception of some amusing pictures), but the guy has made time to call Budweiser "dish water" and an "insult to your tongue.""

Website: http://www.budout.org/ (under constuction at the moment).

Being last makes you the best.

And a hint for that joke, it's sexual.

Twitch said:
Christ, everybody all over the world just pays their money and takes their choice. If somebody likes Heinekin, Asahi, Corona or whatever let 'em drink it. Who cares? Unless you're buying the beer you got no say say in what they drink.
Cheers! Buuuuuurrrrrrrp!
beer.gif

Beer-Chug.gif

Because this is an ongoing friendly war of beers between Syscom and pretty much everyone else. He knows budweiser sucks and that it really is not the best beer on the planet.

Well lets see I went to an official viewing place yesterday for the World Cup and not a drop of Budweiser was for sale. Its not doing well over here at all...

Budweiser is an international beer. It doesnt need to to do good in Germany in order for it to do well.

The US has a more sophisticated taste in beers, so it does well here.

Its a known fact that Americans have a more sophisticated view of food, beer, wine, woman and sports than the Europeans. Only other country I know thats like us are our Aussie friends.

Syscom sometimes you are just stupid. Right now you are so full of ****. I hope you are making a joke because you really are full of ****...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back