Germans crying in their beer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3 said:
Have you tasted pee?
No word of a lie, a friend of mine actually did once. Someone had pissed in a bottle and left it on a counter. Along comes this buddy of mine, thinks it's apple juice, and takes a great big swig! Ha! :lol:

Then he said, "Hey, this tastes just like Budweiser!" ;)

sorry sys that won't jive I have never seen any fat German tourist's and I have seen alot. Maybe an 80- old Oma or Opa but not in their 20-30's

note: the fat honey has a Bud in her other hand ........... Rülps ! 8) geez at least sit up to the bench gal

like I said 60's on up in age.............quit making excuses, Bud sucks, get a man's Bier 8) and put on your shades and wide brim hat, it's 102F up here in the stinkin shade

syscom3 said:
The fat chick looks like shes a german tourist

Now you are just showing your ignorance...

The US is the fattest nation in the world and that is proven fact over and over again. Even the US government admits to that.

Erich said:
like I said 60's on up in age.............quit making excuses, Bud sucks, get a man's Bier 8) and put on your shades and wide brim hat, it's 102F up here in the stinkin shade

Naw he is trying to make it personal with me. Not working though because his arguments are just bull ****! I know it, he knows it, everyone else knows it. He just cant give it up.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Now you are just showing your ignorance...

The US is the fattest nation in the world and that is proven fact over and over again. Even the US government admits to that.

Lots of thin people too.

lots of thin guys married ot obese women ............ Yuk ! Adler is very correct, the USA is way out of shape, beer or no beer. Very sad this country is stuck on so much non-nourishing fast food.............. yikes my stomach is screaming in pain

hey pass the 32 ouncer man ......... burp !

Here in sunny california, I dont see that many fat or obese people. Except for the beach whales that live in the barrio's.

I guess Californians are healthier and smarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back