Jun 29, 2006 #1 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,700 15,202 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Yikes!!! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiHDqE7cbo
Jun 29, 2006 #3 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 saw that one of TV first time around, still very impressive stuff though...........
Jun 29, 2006 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Yep, cool insect!
Jun 29, 2006 #5 loomaluftwaffe Tech Sergeant 1,840 0 Joined Dec 20, 2005 correct u if i may It ain't an insect and it's so cool
Jun 29, 2006 #6 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 The little dude is correct, they are arthropods. Shame on you, Gnomey ... for not knowing, and most likely not caring about these dumbass little creatures. Not like I care either ...
The little dude is correct, they are arthropods. Shame on you, Gnomey ... for not knowing, and most likely not caring about these dumbass little creatures. Not like I care either ...
Jun 29, 2006 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Yep, I probably should know better being a biologist... But you are right I don't really care for them...
Yep, I probably should know better being a biologist... But you are right I don't really care for them...
Jun 29, 2006 #8 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Ive seen my share of very big bugs around the world, and I can tell u this, that aint nothin... Still cool nontheless....
Ive seen my share of very big bugs around the world, and I can tell u this, that aint nothin... Still cool nontheless....
Jun 29, 2006 #9 kiwimac Staff Sergeant 1,097 13 Joined Feb 22, 2004 Location Deepest Darkest NZ Website www.westcotthort.com You should see a giant weta. Weighs as much as a Thrush (bird). Kiwimac