Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look reaaaly realllly hard, you can just make the bike out in some of the pics.

This set caused me a lot of hassle....I mean, I had to fly the States, drive across Texas, get the '51 parked up, got the right backdrop, right lighting, everything 'just so'....and then b*gger me, the ground crew turn up and start discussing if Warbirds should have air-bags fitted !!!!....I dunno !!!:rolleyes:

A few oldies but goodies.........

Attachments

• Women-1LG.jpg
    Women-1LG.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,209
  • NARA-542191-WASP-pilot.jpg
    NARA-542191-WASP-pilot.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,237
  • womenpilots1PA_468x605.jpg
    womenpilots1PA_468x605.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,197
  • wasp2.jpg
    wasp2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,209
  • wasp-1944.jpg
    wasp-1944.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,220
  • wasp-wwii.jpg
    wasp-wwii.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,247
The last pic, with the four ladies walking, the dark-haired lady third from left, she came in to the store a couple of years ago, back when I still slaved for OfficeDepot. She was putting together a brochure on WAAFs at our Copy Center, had a lot of photos....that was one, and there were several pics of her, too, and I would swear that that was her. I was at lunch upstairs in the break room, and several people told me later that they thought about coming and getting me so I could meet her, but "didn't want to disturb my lunch". I was rather pissed at that.

You know, the thing with the rivets that the blond's laying on. You just have to concentrate for a minute to see it...........
............NO, not on the blond you idiots!, what she's laying on........

Hey, quit concentrating on her rivets!!!

BTW, found the photo of the WASP, not sure if its the same gal or not, but it sure looks like it to me. Betty Jo Reed:

Betty Jo Reed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back