GrauGeist's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad everyone enjoyed the shots...the storm photo is a favorite of mine also! I wish we had moe lightning around here, but I suppose it's just as well we don't...every time we have it, something burns :/

Here we are, dead of summer and I can't get out to do anything (well, I can, but it takes a hell of an effort to do so) so I'm going through my photo archives. And to think that time last year, I was in Europe (and was supposed to be there again this summer)...

So how about a little color I captured early last spring?

Appreciate the compliments, guys! One of my favorite times to grab floral shots is during the "golden hour" and makes the colors exceptional!

Thought I'd toss in another shot. This is a sunrise over the Sacramento river here in town, that I captured several years ago (29 December 2011) on my way to work.

Looks like it's time for the semi-annual photo update!

Here's some shots taken over the past 9 months at various times and locations.

While I was in Hollywood last June, there was a cat that would peer out the window in the early morning hours while it's owner was preparing for work. I thought it made for a fun shot.

Also in June, on our way back from the Los Angeles area, I took my Sweetie up along the coast, passing through Solvang. For those who aren't familiar with Solvang, it was founded by Danish settlers who created a community based on their homeland.

The hills by San Jose (central California coast)

The tail end of a summer Thunderstorm

September Moonrise over Redding

An excellent November Sunset

November Sunrise over the Sierras

Venus at Sunset

Mount Lassen at Sunset

And that should do it for now...I'll post more when I get to 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread