Greetings from a newbie

diddyriddick

Staff Sergeant
1,387
1
Joined
May 29, 2009
Location
Hamlet, NC, US
Hello all!

I've recently rekindled a dormant interest in WWII aviation. I've always been a history nut, but kinda got away from this first love. Hope to learn a lot.

One specific topic that I want to explore is family history.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to some great info. The site looks really cool.
 
Welcome!
 
Hello and welcome from England.
 
Thanks to all for the kind words. Its been fun so far.
 
I have been around that area before. I have family still living in Columbia, but I much prefer the Western North Carolina area. The Great Smokies are beautiful.
 
WELCOME to the site

DBII
 
I'm sure the forum will be helpful. It's proved to be a great resource in just the few days that I've been here.

Welcome nice to meet you. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back