H.S. Buccaneer S2B, 12 Sqn., RAF, Lossiemouth, Scotland, 1985, Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I got a bit more done, but don't dare move it for photographs yet, in case the wings fall off! There's still quite a bit to do yet on the fiddly bits, so I won't make the deadline, but's it's almost finished. I'll try to get some pics in the next day or two, if the wheel bay doors will eventually locate and stick !.

Just don't breath on it very hard! :lol:

and put a silencer on your camera shutter............
MSN-Emoticon-picture-taking-178.gif

Pics soon guys ! I didn't get a chance to do any more work, so rather than rush things and spoil it at the last minute, I'm going to let things settle, get on with the BoB GB models, and come back to the Buc in a couple of days.

I saw the Buccaneer on Wayne's Melbourne Model Expo Thread and I thought of this one Terry. Now that the BoB GB is finished are you going to get back to it and finish. It will be a triumph in overcoming unsurmountable difficulties!

Yep, I will be Glenn. As I'm only doing one model for the current GB, I'll be getting on with a few unfinished projects, the Buc being one of them.
Watch this space !

Just got to fit the wings and add detail to the fold mechanism, add the canopy and some small bits and it's done. Thinking of putting it on a base being towed by an aircraft tractor - when I've converted the tractor!
I really do want to get this finished, after standing for two years, and hope to do so once current builds are finished - keep getting caught up in GBs, so might miss out on a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back