Happy 30th Birthday Terry!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
With the posts standing at 29,980 he'll soon hitting the big 3-0! Here's to another 30,000 posts old boy, about Hippocroccofrogs and their lives, you have to agree that you're their answer to Sir Attenborough(?) in the natural world...

Hat's off to you, for all the inspiration and very much unselfish help! :salute:

So, when is the series about the Hippocroccofrogs going on air you said?

Heck! I've been so busy trying to cure my 'net connection problem, I hadn't noticed!
Thanks very much indeed chaps, and I just hope I can get everything back to normal to add to the posts! Nearly there - got most of my settings back, and seem to have killed whatever caused the problem - just got to get rid of the adverts showing on forum posts now!

this site wouldn't be the same without you mate,you help to make it what it is,good show chaps what what

30,000 in four years means more then 20 each day, including Christmas, Easter and summer holidays: this to me is even more impressive, specially because Terry's post are always good ones.
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back