Happy Birthday Geedee!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, had a good one (once I'd finished the houswork !).

Frantically trying to figure out ways to get some cash ready for next years big one, which I fully intend to have a sortie in a 'Stang to celebrate, which means yet another trip over the pond !

All donations greatfu...... only joking !!!

Thanks again

Ah to have unlimited funds to spend a year or two going to all the shows I'd like to hit like Thunder Over Michigan, OshKosh, Duxford Flying Legends Mildenhall Air Fete, Paris Air Show, Air Tattoo, etc.

Fun pic, Gary, but I didn't picture you wearing yellow flowered trainers. ;) :evil4:

Fun pic, Gary, but I didn't picture you wearing yellow flowered trainers. ;) :evil4:

Ah !....errrrr !.....b*gger !....ummmm !.....damn !... the secrets out !!!:oops:

Mid life crisis, dontchya know !.....beardy bits and moustache shaved off over the X-mas break, started to smoke cigars, unhealthy obsession with old aeroplane bits 'n' pieces....I can handle it.....I think.

Is there a cure?

Sorry I'm a bit late Gary, only just spotted this, but Happy Birthday anyway!
Cure? You could try going to the local, having ten pints and a couple of your favourite 'shorts'. It won't cure it, but you'll be too p*ssed to remember what you wanted to cure in the first place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back