Happy Holidays!

paletteone

Airman 1st Class
105
3
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
To all the airplane nuts out there!
 

Attachments

  • hh_mosq.jpg
    hh_mosq.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 128
Its nearly Christmas and after a turbulent year I'm glad.
Best wishes to everyone for a peaceful holiday / Christmas and 2012
Take it easy
John
 
Heck! Is it Christmas already?!!
I guess I must have missed Easter then!
All the best to all right thinking, caring, compassionate and loving human beings, wherever they might live.
All the rest can **** off !
 
Merry Christmas to you as well. (Yes I said Christmas...;)).

Actually I meant to say "Frohe Weihnachten". Ein Prosit
 
To all you guys 'n' gals out there in WW2aircraft.netland, you have a fantastic break doing whatever it is you end up doing. Take time to sit back and chill at least once over the break !!
 

Attachments

  • 51 Xmas11.jpg
    51 Xmas11.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 97
Terry, well, never been right thinking in my entire life, caring compassionate well on my best days but a Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New year to everyone
 

Attachments

  • f3.gif
    f3.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 90
  • super_funny_hilarious_laughing_pictures_santa.gif
    super_funny_hilarious_laughing_pictures_santa.gif
    210.2 KB · Views: 97
Boldog Karácsónyt mindenkinek! (Merry Christmas everyone!) :D
 
Everyone have a safe, happy Christmas
 
Merry Christmas to all!

And a happy and safe New Year!

TO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back