Happy Stolen Pagan Holidays aka Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Drinks on me. Come on over.
 
Merry Christmas to everyone (or however you celebrate this time of year) It's going to be pretty low key at our house but going to make the best of it as much as we can. To a better next year and a path back to normality ! Be safe every one !
 
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Festivus to me.
 
sssh, don't tell anyone, I'm supposed to hate Christmas.
Damn! Can't find my Scrooge mask anywhere! Seems to've gone walkabout. I feel your pain, bro.
So my masklessness having rendered my position untenable, I guess I'll just have to break down and wish everyone a "Merry (Insert festivus of choice)" and a hearty "STAY SAFE!"
Cheers,
Wes
 
Merry Christmas all!

I shall be spending enjoying the delights of nights so much fun ahead for me :rolleyes:
Aren't you busy doctoring?
 
From my family to yours, I wish you all a Happy Stolen Pagan Holidays! I hope its a good one, and may your celebrations be merry. Be safe everyone.

And to those who have no sense of humor:

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Frohe Weihnachten
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noël
Buon Natale
Feliz Natal
С Рождеством
Every greeting that you have listed is potentially offensive to someone, somewhere. Happy secular winter social event.
 
I'd prefer to see a groundhog.
 
1608845410226.png
 
Merry Crimbo everyone. Don't get too excited over stolen holidays, our day was the solstice on the 21st (Yule) but they did pinch a lot of the trimmings!

Yes I'm late - but this was my first chance (I only look at this board once a week)... so:

Úti vill jól drekka, Ef skal einn ráða
Til árs ok friðar
God Jól


What did Thor bring you in his goat-drawn wagon? ;)
 
Every greeting that you have listed is potentially offensive to someone, somewhere. Happy secular winter social event.
The more offensive the better. They can kiss my butt and bark at the hole.:) My dear late mother taught me that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back