Has someone been smoking!?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are so many conspiracy theories out there...you would have to be insane to believe them all. However there are some facts hidden to the normal citizens of the world and I'm pretty sure that a lot of things that we believe true are in fact big lies....

There is a conspiracy theory for just about every major historical event that has ever taken place, and 99.99999% of them are pure bullsh*t!

Just a reason for people to write books.

TO

There are so many conspiracy theories out there...you would have to be insane to believe them all. However there are some facts hidden to the normal citizens of the world and I'm pretty sure that a lot of things that we believe true are in fact big lies....

YES!!!! I've always KNOWN that 2+2=5!!!!

:lol:

Heh....I love how "0330" Tokyo-time translates to "0800" Honolulu time. Where's that 30-minute timezone again?

i think i got about a quarter the way down and had to close the page, where do these fruitloops come from !
they'll tell us geoff hurst's goal in 1966 never crossed the line next

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be suprised if this moron had a hand in that website.

dylan_avery_big.jpg

Fitting....the pic captures him with his eyes shut. Brilliant photography work, to display him so accurately...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back