Heinkel He 177

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hesekiel

Airman 1st Class
Dec 27, 2008
Northern Germany
I have received two pics of He-177 from a friend.
A relative of him was Crewmember in this bird. Unfortunately i have no Unit Informations, but he told he have some Field post letters. So i maybe can discover the unit if i see the field post number on the envelopes. And maybe he will find more pictures :D:D

177_2_2.jpg

177_11.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all your comments!
I´m sharing with pleasure.. The best picture is nothing worth if it is covered in a drawer .... That´s my opinion :D

Excellent pics, many thanks for sharing Hesekiel!

I also tried out here everything to find a code on the plane.. no chance...
There is a writing on the backside, but this is heavy "overpainted".. I tried to make carefully the writing visible, but all you can read (with really good will) is "gelbe" So maybe the stand something like "gelbe J". I don´t want to destroy the picture by doing more on it....
What me confuse is that no Werknr is painted on the tai on the second picture... Maybe in two weeks i will receive the field post letters i wrote about. With luck i can then "discover" the unit...

Thanks a lot Hesekiel!
Very nice photos, the second one also reveals nice details on the tail.

Juha

@ comiso 90.. :D ... Of course... But i would like to asked by the author *gg*

@ Maximowitz.. : This is also my thought.. I compared this photos with all pics i found in books and the internet.. And the only ones with the light spinners and the same camouflage fits with KG 40

what is the Feldpost number ? I have a copy of all of them with unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back