Hello from Arkansas

razzraider

Recruit
3
0
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Hey all,

Just a note to say hello. I'm a model builder when time permits. So you can guess that reference is my interest in this board. I prefer WWII aircraft.

Looks like a nice board. Hope to get to see ya'll around.
 
Welcome from Canader, Razz.:hello2:

Geo
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Even being from California, my Aussie wife often tells me
"You're not in Kansas any more.... Dorothy"!

Welcome from the country of fires and floods.
 
Welcome.
 
c0140.gif


G'day chum, welcome from the land of Oz…………………………… and to the forum.
 
Go to Conway for the big gun shows, know it well. I'll be in Conway Mar 16-17 for the show Lakeview is as the name implies, right on Bull Shoals lake, though if this drought continues much longer Bull Shoals pond
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back