Hello from Crete, Greece

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MaximusGR

Airman
Jun 17, 2011
Hi everyone :)

I feel priviledged to be a member of this community. One of my biggest interests is, obviously, WW2 warbirds.

I admire reading about the brave young men that fought in the skies, regardless of nationality or political beliefs.

I also admire the efforts of R&D teams of the air industry to push technology to the limit, carving the course of aviations for the years to come.

Nice to meet you all then :)

Welcome aboard!

Love Crete. Spent a nice vacation there and would love to go back again. I love the culture (especially the food).

Thank you all :) Crete is a nice place to be at indeed, especiall for WW2 warbird fans like me. Operation 'Merkur' on top of all :)

Thanks again everyone :)

I' ve only recently discovered the fascination of the world of WW2 warbirds, i do know though the history of my island and will definitely share pics and experiences of our museums and important ww2 related sites once i find the chance to start the trips around :)

Thanks :) One question : How can i put in my sig the aircraft choices in given thatres and stages of wars, like Wayne Little for example?

sign0016.gif

Yahsu Max, nice to have you join us and glad you like the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back