Hello from France

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pg265

Airman
Jul 31, 2014
SW of France
Hi,

I'm 47 and build model kits since I was 5.
I love planes, building planes, working on planes and flying.
I mainly build 1/48 and 1/32, and just started a Corsair from Tamiya.

Pascal

Welcome from England Pascal. Where do you live in France?
Looking forward to seeing your work - but beware of the Swettish Muppet. He's harmless, as long as you feed him a little Camembert, and a very small drop of Calvados !

Welcome aboard pg265.

Looking forward to seeing your work - but beware of the Swettish Muppet. He's harmless, as long as you feed him a little Camembert, and a very small drop of Calvados !

Hmmm I could go for sone Camembert and Calvados. Bought a nice Calvados last time I was in Normandy.

Bugger off or I'll set free my attack Chihuahua, she's got more attack points than a dark magician...

Welcome to the insti....hosp....ment....family, grab a seat and wait for the ward....keep....guar....to show you to your ce....roo....to show you the ropes...

Hi,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!!
I'm from SW of France, on the sea side... which is pretty cool to take nice pics and go surfing ;)

dsc03110.jpg

Pascal8)

Beats the heck out of Macclesfield !
If the locals here saw that much water, they'd try to drink it !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back