Hello from Holland

Patrick1974

Airman
46
0
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Location
Enschede,Holland
Hello,

my name is Patrick i'm 34 years old or young depends on it:lol:

I'm interested in WW2 british/commonwealth airplanes

I'm from Holland and served in the Royal Dutch Air Force for over 12 years.If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask.See you all.

Regards Patrick
 
Welcome to the site
 
Welcome Patrick1974!

I am South East of Holland ------ Michigan that is. And yes there is one!

And I see you were a "wing wiper"! That is what my Army Guard First Sergeant jokingly called the Air Force. And for 12 + years, I was in the Active US Air Force. For three years, 1980 - 1983 I was stationed at Pruem Air Station north of Bitburg AB Germany (then West Germany). That is high up in the Eiffel Mountains.

So please post often and visit even more! And don't be shy about asking questions yourself!

Bill G.
 
Welcome! I was gonna say to find Marcel, but he beat me to it!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Thanks you all for this Warm welcome:lol:

My function with the RNLAF i was a ground mechanic for everything that did not have wings but was essential for keeping the birds airborne.My Rank was SGT.
 
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Poland mate!
 
Thank you all great to be here.:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back