Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

-Owl-

Recruit
Apr 17, 2010
My Second post. Many of you (Maybe) know me from Ubi or M4T, but I have been here before and I was very foolish, and I have matured quite a bit, and would like to reintroduce myself. I am Owl, I love computers, IL2, crafts and I am a student at school. I am mid14. Last time I was here was early 13. I used to be a member of these boards as Silverfish1992, and then changed to Dark matter(Banned), but I am Owl. My real name is classified, and I would be happy to be a part of your community. Please except me here and I hope you all are having a great day!
S!

Hello and welcome (again). Hope you'll be true to your words this time and that you've learned from your past mistakes. Whether you'll be given another chance to stay on this board is up to the moderators though.

Just don't ask to change your user name again... OK? :)

Last edited:
Welcome back to the forums Owl. :D

If it's one thing I've learned from the mods here, it is not to argue with 'em. (Especially with FlyboyJ :D)

welcome Owl....the secret to life is knowing when to close a mouth and/or walk away from the keyboard...I'm still learning that and i am a lot older than 14...:lol:

hello and welcome from the great state of Pennsylvannia!

Zniper...where in PA? i'm near pittsburgh.

Last edited:
Welcome back Owl! We all screw up at times unfortunately - full credit to you for being able to realise your mistakes and learn from them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back