Help with a new Siggy Please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rochie, did my annual Christmas siggy for you! Sorry but I just love that pic!!! :)

Attachments

• rochie003.jpg
    rochie003.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 168
could a Mod put my Battle of Britain siggy back up please as i keep getting a error message saying its to long, i suspect it has to do with my group build icons, pic is below

thanks in advance

Karl

Attachments

• Rochie8.jpg
    Rochie8.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 256,310
Last edited:
ok feel its time for a change of siggy.

anybody better at graphic manipulation than me fancy having a go at playing with the below pic, maybe also add my name in top right corner in a suitable font or style ?

lightning siggy.jpg

i like it Marcel, just needs the E adding to my name though !

like the way you cut out the Lightning and coloured the water

thanks
Ah, stupid of me... I'll change that when I get back home.

Made the Lightning in sepia as well, coloured better with the water.

Okay, added the E ;)
lightning siggy3.png

Played around some more, got the idea from master Wurger:
lightning siggy4.png

Added some rivits
lightning siggy7.png

lightning siggy8.png

Maybe a border?
lightning siggy5.png

lightning siggy6.png

Hmm, funny, the appearance of the Ligthing seems lighter or darker depending on the border. Fun thing is, I did not change the brightness :)

Last edited:
Good job, Marcel...hard to select a favorite out of the group! :thumbleft:

I see what you mean by what seems to be changes in color with the different border...kind of a fun optical illusion! :D

Awsome Marcel !

Do like the two with the rivets

Again thanks a lot
yes I like them too, was the first time I made screws from scratch on Gimp, turned out well. I have to fix the lower two corners though, there are some coloured pixels left and I don't know where they come form. I guess they from the sepia layer, where I might have been not careful enough. Wil, fix that tonight. Are you going to choose one of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back