Help with a new Siggy Please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yes I like them too, was the first time I made screws from scratch on Gimp, turned out well. I have to fix the lower two corners though, there are some coloured pixels left and I don't know where they come form. I guess they from the sepia layer, where I might have been not careful enough. Wil, fix that tonight. Are you going to choose one of those?
Yes, probably the one with the grey rivets

The annoying thing is that my monitor is not good enough to see this :) So I upload and check with my iPad.

lightning siggy9.png

Seems to be okay now...
Also adjusted the lower border, removed some pixels that annoyed me.
Don't use an iPad, screen is way too good, so you see every annoying detail :lol:

Last edited:
The annoying thing is that my monitor is not good enough to see this :) So I upload and check with my iPad.

View attachment 224857

Seems to be okay now...
Also adjusted the lower border, removed some pixels that annoyed me.
Don't use an iPad, screen is way too good, so you see every annoying detail :lol:

Fantastic Marcel, love it and will get it set up when i am on my home computer and have a bit more time !

many thanks my friend it is better than i imagined it would be.

Sorry, if I made ya work but it took a few days to get the icons straightened out. Still working on the future GBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back