Hey, where's my cake!?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Why are my neighbours standing in front of a ropy picture of a Bavarian schloss?
I'd wondered where they'd gone - hadn't seen them down the pub for a while .......

Meat,
The Chinese 'discovered America' they hit California and left boat wrecks along the coast to prove that they could hit California when ever they wanted....
:)

Either way, 412 years after the bearded bastards from the north....which I, btw, still think were sympathetic, kind, goodhearted and did I say friendly, just because an occasional out of hand pub brawl, we, they get branded as slightly wild.... :lol:

Well Jan, Terry can arrange this for you in the Cardiff area only (funnylooking L)150

Attachments

• Jade_Birthday_Cake.jpg
    Jade_Birthday_Cake.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 145
Happy belated 7th memberversary Jan
Am wishing you a virtual ride in a Spitfire or a Toryu really really hard, so hard I look like Balrdrick scrunched up in thinking face - did it work?

heh...those girls don't hold a candle to my avatar's beer wenches :D Just sayin' :evil4:
Going by the size of heads left on their beers, they would most probably blow the candles out when the bend over to put the flaggons down next to Jan.

Last edited:
Ummm... settle down in the snug of an English pub in winter by a roaring fire, watch the wind blow and the rain pelt the windows in an endless torrent and a passerby run for the shelter of their car and get completely and utterly shitfaced :)

If there's any talk of putting a yellow colored condiment on either the cake or the gal I'm gonna scream:shock:

Us men sitting close by the fire, in aforementioned establishment and in a philosophical and logical way converse, confabulate, or in any other way shoot the breeze about the empire's grandeur and magnificence....but first, of course, there's has to be negotiations and hopefully an adult, man of the world like decision as to who, is responsible for the appropriation and therefore has to arbitrate with the tavern keep to bring the next round of quality brewage and/or libation....

Jan, you understand the the pleasure of a cold winters night spend in a pub, playing darts, bar billiards and chatting. You cannot beat a proper traditional pub.
Fancy a pint old boy?

I dunno - A fine row of jugs and a well layered cake. It's CHRISTMAS!
(where's that banner when you need it?) :D
Just for you, Buddy! :lol:

ww2ac_xmas2012[500].jpg

I think someone is using Jan's password and masquerading as him.....That last post was...was..literate
I know...I read that and became scared for just a moment...

Us men sitting close by the fire, in aforementioned establishment and in a philosophical and logical way converse, confabulate, or in any other way shoot the breeze about the empire's grandeur and magnificence....but first, of course, there's has to be negotiations and hopefully an adult, man of the world like decision as to who, is responsible for the appropriation and therefore has to arbitrate with the tavern keep to bring the next round of quality brewage and/or libation....

HAH, I knew the fake Dolfo moustache fooled y'all! :D *does victory dance*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back