Hi all (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blue Yonder

Airman 1st Class
Jun 8, 2008
Upstate New York
Hey
My name is Pete and I have loved Warbirds since I was a baby and my father took me to the Canadian Warplane Museum Airshow, along with the Genesseo Airshow. There is a picture of me wanting to get up and chase after a Boeing B-17 (one of only thirteen still flying) that was taxing on the runway. Since then I have taken on the hobby of building plastic models of the planes I love so much. I am currently looking for a 1/48 scale B-17D, but have been unsuccessful, if anyone can help me please don't hesitate to email. Seeing how I am only a sophomore in college for Social Studies Education, I do not have the funds to look for aircraft wrecks in the Pacific theatre. I hope to get to know everyone here and learn more about the aircraft I appreciate.

Welcome to the forum Pete!

Don't recall there being a 'D' model in 1/48, unless there is a conversion set somewhere out there...in the blue yonder....?:D

Yo Pete welcome
I'm a member of the Sally B supporters club which keep our UK based B17g in the air although sadly at the moment she's got a blown engine.
hope you enjoy the site mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back