Hi all! (1 Viewer)

Yozimbo

Airman
18
0
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Location
Athens
Hi everybody! I am from Greece and I found this forum extremely interesting and informative...
I am a 2ww history enthusiast and I am currently doing my PhD in 2ww military aviation in a UK university.

Nice to be here among all this wealth of info and knowledge!
 
Welcome to the family mate!
 
Hi and welcome to the site.

I would greet you properly but I am afraid I have forgotten most of your language I learnt while living in Cyprus for three years. I know there are differences between Greek and Cypriot 'tongue'...I dont get the chance to use it much here in the UK !...wish I was still there !
 
Welcome to the forum..... enjoy the place....

Charles
 
Welcome mate!
 
Hello and welcome ,i hope you get as much from the forums as i do
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back