hi all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
hi all

i have just finished building a 1:32 revell messershmit bf109 k-4.
this is the first plane i have built since i was 10yrs old, over 30yrs ago now.

the problem is i havn't the patince to paint the little bits and put the decals on the parts that require them. So i just leave the plane the way it comes in kit form, i know it looks awful in grey but do's any other modeller do the same as myself?.

Also i prefer ww2 than other types of model planes

i will try to put up pics if people would like to see the finished product.

thanks for the great forum

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Greeting from the Czech Republic8)
I know this problem- I´m building a P-38 in 1/48 scale for my son and he keeps on asking me when will I start to build it. He´can´t understand that I need at least 4 nights to paint the small parts...
Should it be cheap 1/72 scale I´d do it in 2 days and would let him play with it but P-38 in that scale...no I better fight with my son:lol:

Hello and welcome from an ex-pat 'Geordie'! Post the pics of your model in the Completed Kits threads of the Modelling section, we'd love to see it!

Welcome from Michigan in the US of A.

The bottom line in modeling is: If YOU are happy with the model when you are done, that is all that is important. If it makes you smile, ignore any negative comments here. It is your model, not ours!!!!

We are ready, willing, and able to help you do better. We all have our little tricks. We are willing to share!

Bill G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back