Hi everyone !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alex2

Recruit
Oct 23, 2012
Villars-le-Terroir
Hi everyone,
I found out about this website while making researches about a certain Bf-110D in Belgium back in 1942. Well I couldn't find the information I was looking for but instead I found out
about a very nice forum with tons of interesting informations.
My name is Alex, I'm American, born in Argentina and now living in Switzerland as a history teacher. I'll be mainly posting in the model kit forum and I'm also really looking forward to spend some time here.
cheers
Alex

Welcome to our dysfunctional family.

Switzerland is beautiful. Used to travel there quite a bit, when I was in Germany. My Sister in Law lives and works in Switzerland as well.

An educated modeler. One would think you smart enough to..... oh well, you're here among the..... I digress.

Welcome aboard from the way South.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.
I teach to kids from 13 to 16/17 years old and we work mainly on subjects from the 17th century to today.

Alex

Will have to be the Prom Queen crown and dress then, that was just nasty to do that! :(
Welcome to special and shut ward of this asylum, there's many ways to get in, but only one way to get out.....

*evil laughter!*

c0140.gif

G'day Alex, I'm a bit late but have been down south for a few days but welcome aboard great to have you join us and look forward to seeing your modelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back