Hi from Oz

Angels one-five

Airman 1st Class
202
20
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Location
Salisbury, UK
Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself! I'm just getting back into modelmaking and stumbled onto this site and have already found a wealth of useful info! Rather than lurking, thought I should raise my head above the parapet!
 
Hi mate and welcome to the site. Modelling or the real stuff, theres a load of experience and knowledge on here that you just wont find anywhere else.
 
ANOTHER ONE!? :shock: Welcome to the family mate, enjoy the ride!
 
They're worse than bl**dy rabbits! Welcome from England mate, hop along and meet the nutters in the modelling bit - you already met the biggest one - he causes all sorts of stupid problems, such as Group Builds, Squadron builds......oh, hello Jan!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome
 
I must admit, I'm getting a bit concerned.....Mod's do you think you could lower the step entrance to the site as I'm concerned about all these guys stumbling into / onto / over us....bit dangerous really....innit !:lol:
 
G'day mate! :)

Which part of our mighty land do you hail from?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back