Hi , Winter is here and so im back

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

joy17782

Airman 1st Class
Jan 25, 2008
logan ohio
last week of full time work untill around march, so all be back on alot , missed reading all the great stuff about my grammer, but anyways looking too read alot of the crap i missed this working year :cry:

Oh Joy its so glad you're back! They've been picking on me something fierce. Giving me atomic wedgies to Lucky calling me a pomey b*stard! Glad you're back!! :)

Yeah, but you really *are* a pomey b*stard, Njaco! (whatever a 'pomey b*stard' is....) :lol:

Welcome back, Joy!

So, now that your back, we should have a refresher course.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ - These are capitals. They go at the beginning of sentences and the first letter of a pronoun.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz - These are lower case. You can use these for all the other letters.

.!? - These are puncuation marks. They go at the end of sentences.

Ha, just giving you some grief to welcome you back. Tell us how work was.

Thats why i like it here .all the BS. Work is ok but slowing down now that winter is almost here.Yahoo!!!!!! going too Florida next month for beer and fishing !!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a condo for 2 weeks, I have alot of beer drinking I have too make up for .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back