hi :)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muller

Tech Sergeant
Apr 7, 2008
Hibernia
Hello, I found this forum while searching for some close up shots of a Yak-7. I'm building a model of one and need to get some close-up shots. Great site! LOTS of information. I think i'll be back regularly. :D

Hallo Muller,

Nice to read you here.Stay with us longer and enjoy.:)What scale model of Yak7 do you work on? Visit our modelling section,please, all your pics of the model are welcome.
Greetings from Poland.:D :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome folks :)

hi Wurger, I'm building an ICM 1/48 Yak-7A. I love the soviet WW2 birds. I'm only back in the hobby about 6 months after a 20 year gap. It's a steep learning curve! Some of the builds I see online are amazing. I've checked the modelling section here already, there's some nice stuff here too :D

I'll post some pics of my 1st attempt, a 1/48 MiG-3.

Hi M8,:D

What a nice kit you have chosen.:D I know the model.Unfortunately there are some mistakes but these can be corrected.Do you have any problem with finding any materials on the YAK-7?

Hi Wurger, you're up late! :)

I got some photoetch bits for the model and the instructions are not very clear, I wanted to see where the PE details in the wheel-wells go. I just found a walkaround of a Yak 9, the undercarraige looks similar and I can see where the parts go now. I think PE is wasted on me though, I'm not that good a modeller, not yet anyway! ;)

The training makes a master.;)
So O.K. We will be waiting for pics of the model in the modelling section.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back