Holiday Time Off.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've got Xmas Eve, Xmas Day and Boxing Day. Back in on the 27th. I work nights so finishing early Xmas eve morning, and back in late on the 27th. And I'm working New Years Day night (if that makes sense), because I got lucky on the roster :lol:

as a chef i could and have worked every day over the xmas period, though this year i have 26th and 27th as normal days off.
on the other hand i've only had 2 Christmas day's off since 1985 !!!!

I'm with you Rochie. Contrary to popular perception, the little animals don't settle down for the holidays. Lots of dog bites when relatives visit. So I will be working the holidays.

I'll have the 24th - 26th off and also the 31st - 2nd off for New Years. I'm not taking any extra days even though I could. I'm going to sell back some of my PTO to pay off some bills so I don't want to take any just to sit around the house.

Officially, I have 27, 28, 29 and Jan 3 off. I'll take the Thursday and Friday off and make it a full 10 days including weekends. Looking forward to it. I need it.

I finished work on 17th December and don't go back till 4th January 2011

I took this week off so I could take care of the honey-do list a bit and get away from the office for a much needed sanity break. I work Mon-Thurs next week and then have a three day weekend before the new year insanity starts again.

any day of the week is off for me .......... all year. actually on Christmas this weekend only if the rain will stop for a few hours.

have a good one guys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back