How did you come up with your account name? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hmm... well my sister who used to play this crap game (The Sims) needed more characters, so i made this crap family and got the worst names from the back of my head, then came LOOMA? WTF? so i just put it there, then i just decided to use it all over the Internet cause it sounds ugly and is crap... i just put Luftwaffe in my alias cause i like the luftwaffe

When I worked at HUGHES, I was a SYStems COMmunications engineer at the satellite mission control center. I had an arrangement with my boss that he would send me to Asia on business trips, and I would man the console for 3rd shifts.

Hence, "SYSCOM3"

Well it is what my friends call me because it is short for Hendrik my real name, almost no one knows my real name. So I used Henk because I hate to think up names and such type of shit.

Henk

I came up with mine while just sitting on the computer real late at night, a common occurence when im not out, because im talking to freinds and such, and always learning more and more about my favorite topic, world war two. I dont remember what sparked my thought of latin, but i used Carpediem, a popular saying for sieze the day, and changed diem "day" into noctem "night" so my name, carpenoctem roughly translated from latin to english sieze the night.

Carpediem is the name of a school near my house that is for kids that is retarded and have big learning problems. It was a school for bad girls, most of them were lesbians.

Henk

Henk said:
Carpediem is the name of a school near my house that is for kids that is retarded and have big learning problems. It was a school for bad girls, most of them were lesbians.

Henk

Hahahahahahhahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back