How effective changing Wand to Willy in Harry Potter can be

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
This is a FB group it is too funny.

Simply replace wand with willy in harry potter, here are a few.They were ALL copy and pasted.

harry looked voldimort in the and drew out his willy. muttering so incantasions and waving around his willy a white vapour came from the end

'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised willy.

The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane. For a second they stood quite still,willies pointing at each other's chests: then, recognising eachother, they stowed their willies beneath their cloaks and setoff, side by side, in the same direction

Harry took the willy. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the willy above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

ugh harry why did you just jam ur willy up ther says ron. hermoile says yes harry that troll will be knocked out but hey you jamed your willy up his nose. dats what it is with a thought track thats wat they were thinkin after the troll thing

I'd take you on anytime on my own," said Malfoy. "Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Willys only -- no contact."

Harry spun around. Professor Moody was limping down the marble staircase. His willly was out and it was pointing right at a pure white ferret."

"Twleve and a quarter inches...ash...pleasantly springy ..its in fine conditon..you treat it regularly ?" ....
"Polished it last night " said Cedric , grinning
Harry looked down at his own willy. He could see finger marks all over it. He gathered a fistful of robe from his knee and tried to rub it clean surreptitiously.... Several gold sparks shot out at the end of it.

Harry gripped his willy tighter and shook it up and down until a thick, whispy white substance prtruded from the end of it.

Harrison
your next English Lit assignment, don't hand it in, hand this in.

If that's not straight A material, I'll be, well, not that surprised actually :)

NB: Not all of your 'willies' are in bold...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back