How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last time I filled up , which was ...two weeks ago , because my clutch and gearbox have both been destroyed... it was 118.9p a litre, that's a healthy $2.36 a litre.

I'm grateful that my car can do 50 MPG.

$3.49 and rising. We have run out of regular at many stations due to Hurricane Ike barreling down on us.

No kidding Amsel. Gas two days ago was $3.34 and now it's $3.59, yet the price of oil has dropped to $102 per barrel.

Price rising son's of beaches.

I run a V12 six litre Aston Martin DB9 that does about 12 miles to the gallon, so I make a point of never bothering to find out was the cost of fuel is.
It'd break my heart if I ever found out !

$3.49 and rising. We have run out of regular at many stations due to Hurricane Ike barreling down on us.

I know that Ike (and other ?) hurricanes have pounded parts of the USA, but does anyone know if Cuba has been badly hit ? I am going there next month for a couple of weeks and have not heard/read of Cuba's condition. I do know, though, that the Cuban websites I have accessed recently seem to be out of commission.

Stupid hurricane! Oil is now under $100 per barrel for the first time is 6 months and gas is back up to $3.69.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back