How old are you?

Watanbe

Senior Airman
526
4
Joined
Apr 24, 2007
Location
Adelaide
Hey guys post of your ages (only if you want of course)

Im 18 years old (pretty young for this stuff eh)

Can anyone beat that?
 
Too old ! I need magnifiers to see the parts but have to take them off to get up.I remember wiring the engine of a 1/72 scale two row radial.Now I can hardly see it ! But its still the best Hobby one could have so I'll don my eyes and get back to work.
Ed
 
38 here
 
...and me by 20 years....:lol:
 
The ripe old age of 41. But my knees and ankles are 94. I just know a knee replacement is in my future.
 
:lol: :lol:

TO
 
34. But, as Indiana Jones said: "Its not the years, its the milage."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back