How to torture older men.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, don't make fun of old people! I am turning into one of those. My near vision is going and I will need bifocals soon. At the eye doctor last visit, he told me its' about 40 that it starts to happen, and I got a couple of extra years... Crap!

I had to get glasses at 45. The Dr said I was lucky because 38 - 40 was the age to get glasses. I went to the DMV to get new papers to drive. I could not see anything with the left eye. BTW I cannot make out the first image, what kind of plane is it?

DBII

Youth and good eyes are wasted on the young
Amen to that.

I agree.
When I was 20, I didn't need any glasses to spot a nice piece of a$$ on a hot guy when he walked on the other side of the street.

When I was 30, I did need my glasses.

Now I'm 43, and I do need my glasses, and...I've discovered that the zoom lens on my camera helps a lot to get a good view. *oinks*

Oinks? Really? Oinks?

Oh yes. Sometimes I wonder what my poor, unsuspecting neighbours might think - but then again, they ought to be used by now, to my whatever-I'm-doing-things, whether it's listening to Maria Callas at full blast on the stereo, or bagpipe marches - or oinking, for that matter.
I do usually prefer panting like a dog, complete with lolling tongue, to express that kind of...shall we for lack of a better word call it: Attraction?
Anyway, it sure doesn't make as much noise as oinking. Unless I start barking and howling too, but that's rare, when we talk about the looks of most danish guys. *Loud, broad smile*
It's very late here, please bear with me.

Users who are viewing this thread