Huge Explosion Witnessed Offshore Okinawa

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shinpachi

Lieutenant Colonel
Feb 17, 2008
Osaka
There is a small island called Tori-shima about 17 miles north from Kume-shima island of Okinawa.
On May 21, just 2 days ago, Kume-shima islanders witnessed a huge explosion toward Tori-shima that they had never experienced since U.S. Air Force began to use Tori-shima as a range for training. In 1997, this island was used to test the depleted uranium ammunition. Frankly, I am guessing the explosion this time may be relating to it if not magazine accident.

I wonder if any information in the U.S. as no offcial explanation from our goverment at all.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance :)

Video: Ryukyu(Okinawa) TV

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekvXQb7UOGM

Last edited:
I was going to ask about volcanism in the area; Japan is on a boundary between tectonic plates, which is why it has so many earthquakes, and volcanoes tend to infest plate boundaries.

As for depleted uranium, it won't explode.

Sorry for my belated confirmation but U.S. Air Force in Okinawa admitted it carried out a drill on the same time on the same day and same place.
What kind of ammunition is not clarified but estimated MOAB (Massive Ordnance Air Blast) as no radioactivity was detected around the island.

Last edited:
Hopefully the eruption didn't wake Gyaos again...no telling where Gamera is and if he'll show uo to save the day (again).

silly boy, gamera was launched into space....but he ought to be due to orbit close to earth sometime soon ( as soon as they see if the new godzilla flick flies...lol ) . but i cant remember what happened to rodan, mothra, ghidrah.....poor tokyo got pounded to the ground once a year by one monster or another....

The reports indicate volcanic activity due to the active Ryukyu Trench.

But that hasn't stopped the conspiracy theory idiots/Tinfoil-hat brigade from screaming nuclear bomb (and yes, alien activity)...

Seriously, the human race scares me.

As no official reports for two days, I thought it strange, GG.
Here is no official explanation from our authority after 5 days yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back