Human Faith

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hey guys.........

just another little update. Old man was operated on last night, spent 5hours or so in theatre. Mind you they kept bumping him back to put others before him but thats not to bad, we were happy the problem was going to be corrected. Australia public hospitals are great for vague or no answers at all!

Get a call today and they successfully screwed his shoulder back together while cutting ligaments and stitching to do so.

Except the dumb f**ks have LOST a screw in his shoulder. They dont know where it is, more freaking scans to find it incase its on its way to an artery.

oh also his employer is hinting he should find somewhere else.........:evil:

Like I said could be A LOT worse and im gratefull this is all but its bloody infuriating..........

cheers.

I am glad they were able to get his should back together but damn that sucks about the screw.

I really hope they can get that screw back out that is missing.

Sue em for everything you can!

Got in late on this one, Alex, hope everything goes well. I understand Wayne
knows a good lawyer..... Our best to you Dad....

Charles

Came in late also Heinz. Sorry to hear about your Dad, job and hospital dramas. I ride a bike too so my thoughts are with him and you also. Thanks for congrats too about our twins. I know all about hospital life and crap coffee from recent events. It's a shame that it takes a bad event to restore your faith in human kind. I've tasted some bitumen with my bike and have been equally impressed by the kindness of strangers although I' prefer to find it without dropping my bike in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back