I am apologizing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
B 17 been there done that, man what ever you did i did better check out page 17 i think it is of what do think of our currant president. sheesh the poo hit the fan there for me.....

I can't believe I missed that ... :( Oh well, I'll have to get back to throwing insults at those upside down diggers!

Oh hello, Aussie !

Forget about planes, SPACE TRAVEL, is the future m'boy! Don't be giving that Comiso 90 any of your money...

...when you can go to the MOON!

Yes that's right, the MOON! I'm organising a trip to the moon and I need a PILOT! I need someone young, adventurous with imagination and flown a Stuka-and I think you have what it takes!

Unfortunately I have to purchase a pilots seat and 'space window' (to see where we're going)-total cost, around $2000. You see my problem?

Don't procrastinate, contact me now, I want to leave on the weekend.

*excitedly grabs $2k from Les' wallet and grabs his afore mentioned parachute pants (incase we have to jump)* I WANNA GO!!!!!! PLUEEZE!!!!!

:D

I find that offensive - I don't smoke.

You XXXX drinking, upside down digging, dingo loving, kangeroo sucking, stupid accent con man ! There I said it , now have at you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back